Find Perfect Harmony
Congratulation! You have just taken your first step down the road of being an ex-smoker!
Smoking is a habit which can have deep physiological and psychological implications. First of all let us see why an individual smokes, what are the apparent and true reasons:
- To release stress - Nicotine addiction
- To ease of anxiety - Past bad experience or trauma
- To relax - Blood sugar level issues
- To be in line with pears - Substance abuse
Smoking is both physical and mental, so we must change your physical reaction and mental attitude toward smoking if you want to quit.
In most cases can take as less as one Hypnotherapy session to quit smoking for good!
Here are a few of the 4000 chemicals found in a burning cigarette smoke:
· Acetone - found in nail polish remover
· Acetic Acid - an ingredient in hair dye
· Ammonia - a common household cleaner
· Arsenic - used in rat poison
· Benzene - found in rubber cement
· Butane - used in lighter fluid
· Cadmium - active component in battery acid
· Carbon Monoxide - released in car exhaust fumes
· Formaldehyde - embalming fluid
· Hexamine - found in barbecue lighter fluid
· Lead - used in batteries
· Naphthalene - an ingredient in mothballs
· Methanol - a main component in rocket fuel
· Nicotine - used as insecticide
· Tar - material for paving roads
· Toluene - used to manufacture paint
Book your appointment now!
Toll Free : 1-844-415-7124
Beneficial changes within the body when you stop smoking:
Within 20 minutes of the last cigarette
The blood pressure adjusts to natural level, pulse rate adjusts to normal level, and the body temperature of the hands and feet increases to normal.
The Carbon Monoxide level drops to normal, and the Oxygen level in the blood increases to normal.
Chance of heart attack is significantly decrease
Nerve endings start to re-grow, and the ability to smell and taste improves.
Bronchial tubes begin relaxing, and the lung capacity begins to increase.
2 weeks to 3 months
Circulation in the body improves, and lung function increases up to 30%.
1 to 9 months
Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases. Cilia are re-grown in the lungs increasing the ability to handle mucous and reduce infections.
Lung cancer death rate for average smoker decreases with 50%, and after 10 years to almost the rate of a person who never smoked.
ALL THE BENEFITS ARE LOST IF ONE CIGARETTE A DAY IS SMOKED!
Copyright © HYPNOTHERAPYSOLE.com. All Rights Reserved.
Start investing in yourself, you worth it!
Why not starting right now investing in yourself. It is easy, effortless, and free the first session.
Pick up the phone and call toll free 1-844-415-7124 or by email email@example.com.
If you don`t feel like, resistance takes place.
Overcome resistance by giving Hypnotherapy a try, you will be amazed of the results!
Sessions can take place
- At the Office: 27 Roytec Rd., Unit 7B
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada, L4L 8E3
- In the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Via Skype : hypnotherapysole
- By phone
As easy as 1, 2, 3 sessions